The QLD Government has eased COVID restrictions and we would like to assure our community that SOGI SCAN services will continue, with some necessary changes in place.
- Masks are mandatory and should be worn at all times whilst within the practice
- Partners who are attending an obstetric scan are welcome to attend the last 10 minutes of the scan provided they are wearing a mask. Partners will be required to remain seated in the waiting area until they are called in.
- Please DO NOT attend our clinic and reschedule your appointment with SOGI reception team on: (07) 3120 4200 if you:
- have tested positive for COVID-19 or
- you are symptomatic
- We will not tolerate aggressive and abusive behaviour by patients and visitors. We reserve the right to cancel your appointment should our staff feel threatened.
Further information on Covid-19
Reliable and up-to-date information is available on the Queensland Government website.
We thank all patients for their support and understanding as we work to ensure a safe environment for both patients and our staff during this unprecedented situation.
The SO+GI Team