In alignment with the current level of the Queensland Government’s restrictions for South East Queensland, we would like to assure our community that SOGI SCAN services will continue, with some necessary changes in place.
- All patients attending appointments are required to wear a mask at all times and check in upon arrival using the Check In Qld App.
- Partners who are attending an obstetric scan are welcome to attend the last 10 minutes of the scan provided they are wearing a mask. Partners will be required to remain seated in the waiting area until they are called in.
- As always, please DO NOT attend our clinic and reschedule your appointment with SOGI reception team on: (07) 3120 4200 if you:
- have been instructed to quarantine and/or are awaiting a result from a COVID-19 test
- have tested positive for COVID-19,
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19,
- have been in contact with any person who has returned from international travel in the last 14 days, or
- are feeling at all unwell.
Further information on Covid-19
Reliable and up-to-date information is available on the Queensland Government website.
We thank all patients for their support and understanding as we work to ensure a safe environment for both patients and our staff during this unprecedented situation.
The SO+GI Team